Friday, January 2, 2009

A Really Expensive Local Dinner and A Free Event

I found this via Miami Dish.

The next "Dinner in Paradise" is this Thursday, January 11th at 7pm at Paradise Farms in Homestead. Unfortunately it costs $155.oo which is really, really out of my price range.

If I were really rich, I would definitely go.

Also this Thursday, the 11th, at the Whole Foods in Boca there is a "Why Buy Local" panel discussion from 1 - 2:30 pm and that one is free, but unfortunately I can't go to that either because I'll be in the middle of teaching a class (ironically across the street from the Boca Whole Foods). Bleh. I need to develop some sort of technology which would allow me to be in several places at once. It should also provide me with enough money to go to $155.00 dinners.

Maybe I can find someone to go to the Boca event and report back to me about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment