Saturday, September 12, 2009

Redland Rambles

I'd like to direct your attention to a blog I've just discovered called Redland Rambles. It's pretty similar to what I do here. Where my blog is more of my personal experiences as I discover and learn about food, agriculture, small businesses, fish and lord knows what else I come across, in my tropical environment, Redland Rambles is, ok I'm just going to go ahead and say it, more professional than I am. The blog is extremely informative and its author seems to be an expert on the topics discussed. I am definitely not an expert and this blog really documents my learning. From time to time we will probably even write about some of the same topics, so forgive the overlap. Also, another difference is that I focus more on Broward and Palm Beach rather than Dade. But anyway, Redland Rambles is fantastic. I love it and I hope to meet its author at an event sometime soon.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link and the love! Will link back to you, too. Hope to see you at the brunch next week. In the meantime, look for my post about my sneak preview of some of the dishes you'll be sampling. Keep up the good work. Marian the Redland Rambler

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link and the love! Glad you like what I've been doing with Redland Rambles. I'm no expert, just talk to people who know more than I do and try to write things down accurately. Am putting the link to Eating Local in the Tropics on my blog. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete