Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I'm Back!

After a year and a half break, I'm back and I've decided to blog about eating local in South Florida again! It's time. I miss it and I have a lot of things to write about.

In the past year and a half, I have had a baby (she's 14 months old now!), moved, renovated an entire house and a yard and nearly finished writing a memoir. My life is completely different now than when I started this blog. I used to teach, but for now I'm a stay at home mom, which was a big adjustment and I've finally found my groove again.

One of the things I'm most excited about is my edible yard, which is still evolving. I can't wait to give you all a tour.

The photo above was taken this morning and it was the inspiration for coming back to blogging. We planted a guava tree a couple of months ago and this morning it bloomed! You should smell the flowers - a bit like orange blossoms and beautiful.

It's good to be back. Is anyone still there?

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I was surprised when you popped up on my google reader but am happy to see your posts again. I don't live in South Fl but visit my friends and family there often and enjoy your blog. Thanks!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete