Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Fort Lauderdale Fresh Market Grand Opening


Today is the grand opening of the new Fresh Market in Fort Lauderdale! I'm pretty excited because all I need is another fancy grocery story to tempt me. I'm thinking the Fresh Market will give Whole Foods a little much needed competition and I'm anxious to see what local products they'll stock and how they'll promote them. Doors open at nine this morning and the first thousand customers will receive a grocery bag and a coffee sample. Drawings for gift cards will be held all day and there will be lots of cooking demonstrations and tastings. The Fresh Market is located at 424 Federal Highway. It's on the east side of the road a little north of Broward Boulevard towards downtown in the Victoria Park area.

Here is a link to the store's weekly newsletter that also list their weekly specials. Sadly no coupons to be had.

No comments:

Post a Comment